Wednesday, April 14, 2010

There are so many anger management programs! Which class do I take?

You are right. There are plenty of anger management programs out there. The best thing I can suggest is to read through the website material. Which material feels most comfortable to you? What is your learning style? By that I mean do you like to read to learn? Would you rather listen to tapes, CD's? Do you have a high powered computer to deal with flash applications or heavy programs? How do you learn best? Personally, I am a reader. I like to see what I am learning. I also like things delivered in a simple, clean and concise manner. Others like to listen. It depends on your personal learning style.

In developing angermanagementonline.com I decided to keep it simple. There is already enough stress by just having to take an anger management class.... why add to it? My programs are to the point. No beating around the bush. We want you to get your certificate to fulfill your requirement, but we also care very much that you are successful in anger management. We use the most researched method of teaching anger management. Your computer requirements are minimal and you don't need a computer science degree to get through this class. Because I like things simple I give things to you in a simplified manner.

Those who have taken AngerManagementOnline.com enjoyed the experience. We also offer a free support group online angermanagementonline.ning.com for those who want to stay connected to our program. If you need anger management come to angermanagementonline.com and see what we have to offer. Email any questions you may have.